If you’re still asking yourself questions like…
- What’s the big deal about Facebook?
- If Baby Boomers don’t Facebook much, and they’re my ideal clientele, what’s the point?
- Why would I waste time chatting online when I could be working?
- How am I supposed to make time to blog and network? I’m a doctor, for goodness’ sake!
…watch this video. The facts presented here are staggering – and sobering. After the video, read the rest of this blog posted below, and you’ll find practical social networking tips for your dental practice.
As Promised, Social Networking Tips for Your Dental Practice
- Get a website.
If you don’t have a website, you’re way behind the times, and your practice will suffer. Part of running a successful business is keeping up with marketing trends. The Internet has replaced Yellow Pages.
- Get a blog.
In short, a blog is like an interactive newsletter that will really help your search engine rankings. Your blog can be a page of your website.
- Automatically post blogs to Facebook and Twitter with the “Add to Any” widget.
- Be sure to tag your blogs with relevant keywords and use rich headings.
- Get free Facebook and Twitter accounts for your practice.
- Simply go to www.facebook.com and www.twitter.com and sign up with your practice’s name.
- Post a footprint advertising your Facebook and Twitter accounts on your website’s homepage.
- Update your Facebook account daily with your website’s blog post.
- Befriend/follow your patients, suppliers, employees, and specialists to whom you refer patients.
- Require that your team members post to your blog, Facebook, or Twitter once a week. You don’t have to do all the work yourself.
This certainly isn’t ALL you can do, but it’s a good start.
TNT Dental, a leader in Internet marketing, offers clients free advice and blog training. Yes, I said it’s free for TNT clients. Also, TNT can write blogs for you – a service they call GhostPosts. So, if you’re ready to take your Internet marketing to the next level, call TNT Dental today at 877-868-4932!